The English Language Teaching Professionals Network (ELTPN) provides opportunities for English language teaching professionals to exchange teaching experience and provides input on innovative teaching approaches and techniques.
The ELTPN is a free service for practicing English language teachers and teacher trainers in Bahrain and the Middle East.
Bahrain ELTPN was founded to give English language teaching professionals in Bahrain a way to network with each other and stay up to date with information about training and self-development opportunities in Bahrain and abroad.
Joining is easy and free!
- The ELTPN is for English teachers/teacher trainers/ professionals inside and outside Bahrain.
- If you want to benefit from this professional network and attend our future workshops, please fill in the registration form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of becoming a ELTPN member
The ELT Professionals Network offers the opportunity to connect with colleagues and participate in ELT events in Bahrain.
Our aim is to help all those working in the field of English Language Teaching to share information, to find working partners and to collaborate on projects. Members of the ELTPN will be automatically subscribed to the ELTPN mailing list, through which they will:
- receive news, updates related to ELT
- learn about professional development opportunities inside and outside Bahrain
- receive invitations to ELT events organised by the ELTPN or partners.
ELTPN work in Bahrain
The Bahrain ELT Professionals Network has been serving teachers in Bahrain since 2004 by providing workshops, training opportunities and conferences. The ELTPN now has over 1000 registered members.
The ELTPN has organised over 30 workshops/ sessions with international and local presenters. Most workshops have been hosted at the British Council, but some have been given at other locations as needed.
The ELTPN was the first to organise a large-scale annual conference focusing on English Language Teaching:
- “ELT in the 21st Century: Issues & Challenges”, held on 8 October 2011.
- “ELT: Moving from Theory to Practice”, held on 13 October 2012.
- “ELT: Empowering Teachers, Empowering Learners”, held on 1 March 2014.