Bahrain English Language Teaching Professionals Network (ELTPN) invites you to attend The 8th ELT Conference on Learner Engagement.
Content: 3 Plenaries, 24 breakout sessions and 6 ELT exhibitors
VENUE AND DATE
Date: Saturday, 2nd November 2019 from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: Bahrain Conference Center, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Bahrain
- Dr Paula Rebolledo, Teacher Educator, Author and Co-Founder of RICELT, Chile
- Peter Lucantoni, Education Consultant and Author, Cyprus
- Scott Thornbury, Teacher Educator, Author and Co-Founder of Dogme, Spain
- Early registration opens on 15th September and closes on 27th October 2019. Early registration fee is BD 25* (buffet lunch included).
- Early registration is in person at the British Council Office, Saturday - Wednesday 9 AM - 5 PM and 9 AM - 3 PM on Thursday. Kindly note that the reception is closed Wednesday 1:30 - 2:30 PM. (Please bring your ID card).
- On-site registration fee is BD 30*. On-site registration will be offered on a first-come first-served basis on the day of the conference.
- Special fee for Higher Education students is BD 10*.
For registration, please note the following:
- Individual and group registration is accepted.
- For every 10 participants registering from one organisation, one free extra seat is offered.
- Submit a completed registration form with your payment. Payment can be made in cash or using Visa/Master or a debit card.
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org