Follow these four simple steps:
- Enquire about our level testing dates by contacting us
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 5 and 15 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of adult courses
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is an agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.