Learning at your premises
The British Council has worked with many corporations and organisations in Bahrain to provide tailored language training for their employees. We conduct a comprehensive needs analysis of your team to determine exactly what kind and level of language training they need.
We can offer a team-based training model, which improves problem-solving and self-study skills, while ensuring language improvement using the best learning materials.
Learning at the British Council
Send your employees to learn English at a British Council Teaching Centre and you’ll be giving them access to the highest quality English teaching.
They’ll learn valuable skills that will give your organisation a competitive boost and will study at a time that’s convenient for them. It’s a very straightforward and cost-effective way to motivate your team and help them reach their full potential.
We help employers by providing:
- personalised support to simplify the registration process, making things faster and more convenient for you and your team
- a written report on every employee’s progress at the end of each six week term, and at mid-term if requested
- mid-term and end-of-term reports on attendance
- end-of-term certificates to distribute through your award schemes or events
- termly, itemised invoices.
Employees learning English with the world’s English experts will:
- have a qualified and experienced teacher
- practise working in pairs and groups to develop real-life communication skills
- practise listening, speaking, reading and writing using a range of stimulating materials and classroom activities
- become more independent language learners
- enjoy learning English.