“ELT: 21st Century Teaching Practices: Challenges & Solutions”
Saturday, 20 October, 2018
Call for Proposals
Proposals Submission Deadline 28 June 2018
Bahrain ELT Professionals Network (ELTPN) is now accepting proposals for the seventh Annual Conference “ELT: 21st Century Teaching Practices: Challenges & Solutions”. Please complete the attached Proposal Submission Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference theme: “ELT: 21st Century Teaching Practices: Challenges & Solutions”
Proposals that focus on good practices for professional development which may include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Teachers as reflective practitioners
- Technology Integration
- Creative Teaching
- Gamification: Learning via video games and game elements
- Promoting thinking skills
- Coaching & mentoring approaches
- Interactive learning strategies
Please note that we are looking to present these topics in light of the Conference theme.
- Duration: 60 minutes ( 50 minutes presentation + 10 minutes Q&A)
- Proposals should be in the form of presentations, workshops, demonstrations or poster presentations. Please ensure that your proposal/ presentation are practical and not purely theoretical or lecture style.
- Please note that only proposals from English Language Teaching Professionals will be considered.
- Applicants residing outside of Bahrain will be required to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. The ELTPN will not be offering sponsorship for presenters.
- Only one proposal per presenter will be accepted.
- Event Date : Saturday, 20th October, 2018
- Deadlines for proposals submission: 28 June, 2018
- You will be notified of the result of your proposal by July 2018